Eve Knight is Co-Founder and Chief Executive of the leading thrombosis charity Anticoagulation UK (ACUK).
Eve has been instrumental in the foundation of the Anticoagulation Achievement Awards.
She has been a co-author of many papers and articles including:
- EHRA paper Bleeding Risk Assessment and Management in Atrial Fibrillation Patients, a position document from the European Heart Rhythm Association.
- Endoscopy in patients on antiplatelet or anticoagulant therapy, including direct oral anticoagulants: British Society of Gastroenterology (BSG).
- European Society of Gastrointestinal Endoscopy (ESGE) guidelines.
- How Can We Avoid a Stroke Crisis.
- Improving Care for Patients with Acute Heart Failure: before, during and after hospitalisation.
- Point of Care Monitoring article for Hospital Healthcare Europe.
Eve is a member of many boards and steering groups including The International Self-Monitoring Association of Anticoagulated Patients (ISMAAP); AntiCoagulation in Practice; The AntiCoagulation Self Monitoring Alliance (ACSMA); Cancer associated Thrombosis in Europe; Pan London prevention of AF related stroke group.
Past involvement includes membership of the Government Modernisation Board for the NHS; The External Advisory Group for the National Service Framework for Coronary Heart Disease; The National CHD Task Force.
She is a Section Editor for the British Journal of Cardiology and the British Journal of Primary Care Nursing.
In 2014 she was presented with the ACSMA Outstanding Achievement Award for her services to Anticoagulation.
In 2015 She received The Quality in Care for Anticoagulation award for Services to Anticoagulation.